WHILE ALL THIS INFORMATION IS CORRECT REGARDING OUR PRODUCE, THE WAY TO GET A FARM SHARE HAS CHANGED NOW THAT WE HAVE BECOME A NON-PROFIT. PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NON-PROFIT LINK ON THE HOME PAGE.
As a member of the Bhumi Farms Family, you will receive a weekly allocation of whatever Certified Organic produce we harvesting that week. Members will be given the opportunity to select what they receive. By giving you control, you'll receive only what you want, in quantities you can use. (A Farmer Frank default box will be delivered if you don't make selections for the week). We will focus on the most requested produce, specifically carrots of every color, sugar snap peas, striped beets, shelling peas, husked cherries, shishito peppers by the crate full, cherry tomatoes, string beans, cucumbers, tomatoes large and small, red and orange, kales, lettuce, wonderful salad mixes, the juiciest watermelons, herbs, and eggplant. Additionally, all the other great produce will be available also, such as rapini, frisee, bok choi, eggplant, garlic, peppers, radishes, summer squash, and winter squash.
We are keeping the improvements from last season that you enjoyed and adding new ones......
Delivery or Pick-up: You can have your Farm Share delivered, OR you can pick it up at the Montauk Farmer’s Market on Thursday, the Hayground Farmer’s Market on Friday, or the Bhumi Farm Stand on Tuesday. (You may change this selection during the summer)
Pick-your-own: There will be a beds available only to Farm Share members to pick your vegetables. We want you to come experience the farm and get your family involved. The beds will rotate each week, so over the season you’ll pull, dig, clip and pick your way through the summer – the kids will love it!
- Farm Tech Savvy: We’ve invested in a more streamlined ordering platform to make your weekly selections easier. Selections will be accessible at the touch of a button.
Farm Share Add-ons this year will include;
- Locally produced small-batch almond milks featuring aromatics grown by Bhumi Farms.
- Hyperfresh Farm-to-Family vegetarian dishes prepared by Chef Meg Huylo utilizing Bhumi Farms vegetables.
- Briermere fruit share. Low or no spray fruit, grown on the North Fork of Long Island.
- Bhumi Farms Coffee by Java Nation. Locally roasted organic coffee.